CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today, wow is my mum birthday, we have a super delicious dinner at a new restaurant named .......... (forget). I almost forget today is 8th nov. My mum have a really awesome birtdate, tat is 118 (direct translate to cantonese). So is super easy to remember her birthday. This morning, luckily my mum woke me up, it was time to work, but i still SNOORRRINNN ZZzzzzzzzz like a pig, hahaa i think my phone already rang for the fourth time but, i was still sleepin, or maybe i snored louder than my phone ring (impossible), bleeeekkk, but luckily my mum knocked my door to wake me up..... after tat, i went to the toilet to brush teeth, wash my face with a lazy mood (no time for bath) . Then a tiring day started. U noe wat, the indian teac who absent for 2 weeks came back. But then, i think our boss edy fired her. But is reasonable, i dont think my boss is cruel, but she juz doin her part. As a teacher we have to make sure that we muz get to school everyday becuz all the students will be more secure to hv a familiar teacher with them so, imagine if they have to face a diff teacher everyday, what they ll be like. They sure have no interest to go to school anymore...

0 comments: