CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is another bad day, today as usual i went to work, went to college, but the worse things is i got my mid term result, and is too bad, my result drop compare to the last semester. Today i was unusual calm that normally i will burst and tears leak out from my eyes but not today. Izzit that i not concern to my result anymore, no ofcuz not i think..... i need to cope up for my final now obviously, if i dint do extremely well for my final i cant maintain my 3.5. The only hope now is my final, the chances to score in Final is limited, summore with trainings b4 that, all i can hope for is miracle that the lecturers will give us some how easier question ahahaha. Sounds like impossible, but then that s wat i can hope for now or else i could have just givin up and stop studyin becuz i noe that i will forget everythin i study too after that if i study now. GOSH, i have a new song to play and is from Debussy, ya the song is super nice but i hv no time for it now, this sat class, all i can do is juz sight read and play as well as i can ahahaha, so sorry to the teacher who teach me but i really dont hv time to practise now. Oops i cant even remember the title of the song wahahahaha, good luck to me

0 comments: