CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008




























This our group work our piece de resistance, is nice and wow we took a long time to do finish up it. From 9th Nov to 14 Nov ahahahaha, is on sunday, my group member came to my house and we all did all together, though doin this project - classroom model we have a lot of mis communication but finally we did it, and i think it is a wonderful job but hopefully de lecture will give us a higher mark for this model. This semester my result getting worse and worse and i lost 5 mark for my course work becuz i miss my quiz sad sad........... haiz so damm afraid that my result will becum worst this time. Hv to study now janne

1 comments:

Susan Lee said...

I too noticed that your marks are you downhill and I wonder if there's something that bothering you. I realy hope you'll get better marks in your coming final exam. All the best to you. I know you can do better than this.