CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Sixth day

hey y u haven up date ur blog wif ur Osaka photo, i wan to see eh, especially the Geisha, sure super super pretty i really wish to go by myself like u once in my life time, now onwards, i will learn Japanese, i will learn ahahaha, as u promised u much teach me oso plsssss. Other than that, i ll train myself to cycle, ahahahaah as u noe, i m super lousy in cycling, juz once u teach me only eee dont laugh at me o, i noe tat time i shouted like a big so po, but seriously, i m scare, super scare ehehhee but finally i can turn the pedal for 7 round until the bicycle stall ahahaha, u really a good coach, next time, u can try to interview to becum a coach if u cant find other jobs, it s suit u becuz, obviously u hv a good leadership especially to handle followers like me. AAHHAA but see i m improvin.... one day i might got oveer u.. i believe that, i m ambitious now (jokin) tired sleepy, but study soon. Hey miss ya

0 comments: