CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

At last, they graduate, today was the last preschool day of 2008, the 6 years children, im not
their parents, but really super duper hope they will hv a nice future, dunno y, it was a strong
feelin tat cannot be explained. I really love them, but time hv brought them away, so far
away, they all hv their own lives after tat, their bright future n soon, most probably, they will
forget me a so call teacher for them, they are past n parcel of my life, patrons that hv light up
my life, but they gone, but they left a present for me, A GOOD MEMORY, i really love them so
much so deeply. I cried again, tears leak out from my eyes again, i m so useless n helpless,
cried infront of the parents, but then i really really feel hard to let them go, after a year with
them, is hard to say bye, after all the graduate concert, we all work hard together b4 is hard
to separate. All of them, they were students, but i actually learned a lot from them, learn to
smile more, learn to be innocent ahahaaa, thx for them. I love them so much, i wont forget
bout them, the ways they look now n the memory we hv together we built together. Oo hard
to say goodbye, but teacher should let go for them to hv an adventurous lives. There are more
and more students for me to guide, i swear i will be a good teacher forever if i m.

1 comments:

Susan Lee said...

Don't be so emotional. I'm sure they will always remember teacher qing. I share the same feelings too. It was quite overwhelming seeing our pride and joy entering a new stage in their lives. They sure do make us proud. Haha... we sure do learn a lot from the children. Their smiles are like sunshine taking away our worries and problems. Just play your part and vow to be a better teacher to your future students. Just "pay it forward!"