CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oops, tears burst out again last nite, it really a hard nite for me, but aftter the war i feel better becuz i noe him more, feel relieved now everythin which been hidin in my heart bursted out finally. Perhaps it s pain but juz once and much more better after tat. I not really noe wat he s thinkin but at least i noe wat he wan and i willin to compromise though i not really like to. Maybe it is better for us, and i should hv noe how busy and how tired he was, striving for his dream. All i can do now is juz support him be his V power in order to help him "refill petrol" when he need and not pressurin him to acc me more. Juz Do It

1 comments:

Tat said...

sorry dear last night i didnt mean it actually.just that i dun like to have 24 hours contact as a way to preserve our passion and make it longer to go,so hope you understand. Anyway i love you dear, u always let me win de lol.I f i dun win, the quarrel wont end de lol.