CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 21, 2009

EXAM OVER

Finally. it s over and i m free now to read my eclipse my HArry Potter and study my JApanese. Wow feel so relieve as i can rest for an empty scedule week (oops almost forgot my PD trip ahahha). Really really hope there will be a much more happier new semester but till now there s no hope for that so juz wait and see. I really dunno how to solve this kind of relation and then i rather not to solve it since it should be solven not juz by me. LET IT BE!!!!!

I m hungry now stuck in my super lousy college after my exam waitin for other candidates to be done and back with them by bus after that with KTM. That s life, MY LIFE now.

I hav three wishes in my new semester

1st A new CAR hopefully i can get it not really hv to be very nice, but juz make sure that it wont break down eaasily and really really can save petrol. NOT EXPENSIVE at all.

2nd i wish to shop for my new semester CLOTHES, but really hav financial problem now as i goin to broke ahahhaha

3rd wishes is to hav a group members which is fix and i can co operate with them well ahahahha as i not so good in Social Skill.

Can i wish for one more plssss??????
oh yes u can ( getting mad )


I wish i can live peacefully and end my college life faster.................

Guan Yin niang niang plsss help me !!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Tat said...

2nd wish no problem a u got TAT BANK ATM card!