CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

A wheel

Hope alwiz stay within us, but achievement is too faraway...
It needed courages to been through reality for the dream to come true.
It was hidden inside de mist that we harden reach it. IS all fate for the dream to choose to let us climb up on it isnt it true????
Do we hv the choice in reality, or fortune are the one who choose us????
But not everyone that can be choosed by it.
Becuz the place is alwiz limited.

I alwiz believe that there s a reason for a person to fail, it muzbe.
But, in real life, there s a lot failure that doesnt hv any reason behind it. No matter how the ppl try, how hard they struggle, a happy ending doesnt belong to them.
M I Wrong????? i wish to noe, can U tell me?? Can U???



I m afraid of failure, i tryin not to.
But the road i taken is not as smoothly as i wanted.
I scare i ll lost my courage to move on one day
becuz i knew how hard a life can be, i already knew.
It made me weaker day by day. I need strength for my dream to come true.
I need strength to stand up again whenever U make me fall from the stairs,
I need strength to fight against the odds that U gave me,
I need strength to reach the destination.

I wont stop even U make me to
I wont cry even U hurt me sumtimes
I wont afraid of the difficulties U gave me
I wont stay even U make me to
I will keep on running even U stop me to
i will still stand even U make me fall

BEcuz i not juz a wheel that controlled by U

1 comments:

Tat said...

good keep it up!! we can change our destiny!