CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

M I MAD???

Throwin tantrum is not a goood way of releasing anger, but i alwiz do. I juz cant control it whenever i feel annoyed especially when my mum shouted at me bout tis bout tat. I juz couldnt control it juz like she does. Haiizzz tat s why we alwiz quarrel izzit?? My wonderful day had juz ruined. I really dont like to be oredered to do sumthin when i watchin movie when ii restin n when i was doin sumthin else. I dint mean to threw tantrum but i juz dont like while i was watchin, it suppose to be my rest time the only time i hv. Now it has gone no mood to watch anymore now.
N then She is now really mad wif me showin her temper infront of me, I really get mad for tat not dare doin anythin infront of her not even dare to see her. I really really feel like goin out now. GOing anywhere which i can escape from allll this HAIIIZzzz. Boss n MUm OMG, both is enuf to ruin up my life. I really really really dont hope i m exist in tis world. I M NOT EXISt it would be better NO pain NO gain. Is flat nothin happen or forever unconcious, CAn i be tat, impossible!!!!! Dont dream bout tat!!!! I was juz the 'lucky' one to be chosen to live here hehehhe so lucky.

HEy everyone!!! All of us ll hv the same prob. once in our life. Let s fight wif it together for our Happyness CHEERS that everythin ll become better one day. Hope and dream for the nice day for us. Work hard buddy!!!!!

Remember, we can grumble but we still need to work hard to show everyone we r good we r the best becuz we hv tomolo we hv future..............................

1 comments:

Susan Lee said...

Cool down my friend. Don't let such a thing ruin your day1 The night is still young :P