CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

My gOoD Fr!daY

OOps the pain really tortured me, paiiinnnn. I m lame now, becuz of the small tiny toe that make me suffer today. Walking to the toilet was juz harder and a longer journey to me. ( I m trying not to drink water now). Today i was so excited that i had finished up my lesson plan, and kept all the absentees' writing books to the pigeon hole, but i was over excited and accidentally kicked the side of the pigeon hole and hurt my last toe. Luckily i covered my mouth to avoid from screamin like i used to ahhaahaha. The other s teacher saw me hopping with a leg, they already knew it ahaha. Ths the 1st time i need to use the 1st aid kit which normally it was used for students. Haiizzzz, super unfortunately, the element in the 1st aid kit was expired ahahhaha.So "GOOD".

The worse things happened today was my class cancelled. Plss dont misunderstand i m so hardworkin and so desperate for the class. It actually means that the class had been postponed to next friday which i had to attend to get my courework mark and hints for my finallll. ( i really dont hope that ll happen).This useless college only know how to harass the students. HAiizz useless college with a principal hunger for money and lecturer s with lots of medical certificate. i muz be blind folded when i choose to be here.

1 comments:

Tat said...

wah dear ur english very geng a. Anyway must take care ur leg o if not next time i carry u.